Careers at Guaranteed Roofing
Roofing and Gutter Service Technician ApprenticeJPW Building, also known as Guaranteed Roofing, is a growing residential and commercial roofing company serving Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. Our projects range from large commercial roof replacements to small residential repairs and replacements. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Roofing and Gutter Service Technician Apprentice! This person will be responsible for assisting in and learning how to complete roof and gutter repairs, in addition to some other projects. Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist in various kinds of roofing and other types of repairs. This may include but is not limited to asphalt shingle, metal, or membrane roof repairs.
- Assist in project management and direction as the manager sees fit.
- Full-time employment with a wide variety of roofing and other improvement projects.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from an experienced and exceptional roofing service technician.
- The ability to advance within the company.
- Health insurance after a waiting period.
- Competitive pay.
- Experience working in the roofing/construction industry is a huge plus but not required.
- Excellent communication and good phone skills.
- Hardworking, diligent, respectful, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be comfortable using a ladder and with heights.
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Checks.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a MAJOR plus.
Roofing Project LeaderResponsibilities:
- Leads residential roofing projects.
- Meets roofers and customers in the morning and manages projects throughout the day.
- Leaves job to get material or tools to return to crew.
- Communicates with customers and Project Manager regarding the project.
- Some knowledge of construction and roofing is ideal.
- Excellent driving record and driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service.
- Trustworthy and respectful.
- Friendly individual willing to be a team player.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a major plus.
Guaranteed Roofing, a division of JPW Building, LLC, is currently seeking a sales representative to join our team! This position has unlimited earning potential as it is commission based and includes many other benefits, which are listed below.
- This position can be based remotely or in our office but must be willing to travel within Connecticut and Rhode Island for sales calls
- Ability to set your own schedule
- Unlimited earning potential, commission-based
- Gas card
- Company vehicle
- Receive leads from company-provided sources
- Arrange times to meet with potential customers
- Appointments made are expected to be kept and you are expected to arrive on time
- At all times you are a representative of Guaranteed Roofing and our reputation is of great importance. You are expected to be polite and courteous to every person you encounter
- You will also be responsible for generating leads for Guaranteed Roofing whenever possible. We will go over possible ways and will rely on input from you as well
- When you have sold a job, it is your responsibility to have the customer sign the contract, generate a material list, get the deposit check (when applicable) and pass all this and any other necessary information to the scheduling and project management departments
- Sales experience, preferably in the construction industry (required)
- Knowledge of roofing products (preferred)
- Some knowledge of the construction industry and terminology (required)
- Must be comfortable climbing a ladder and inspecting roofs (required)
- Self-starter, motivated, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, and excellent communication skills (required)
Download and fill out the application at the bottom of this page, then email it and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JPW Building, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer